I need help finding a video Stefan did a while back...

aaxiom

Hello... 

Stefan did a VERY SHORT video a while back (either before the election or after) outlining how as a society, some percentage of people will be happy with a given decision, law, or election (I'm fuzzy on the details), and another percentage would be unhappy with the result. 

The upshot of the video is that as you begin to permit people the freedom to move to where they will be happy, you can make finer and finer distinctions between where people would want to live since people there would have the same freedoms respected. The ULTIMATE granulation, obviously, is that INDIVIDUALS should dictate all of that behavior in the ultimate expression of real freedom. It was an excellent and BRIEF argument for a stateless society, but I'm at a loss for where that video now resides.

Also, I'm not sure if Murray Rothbard didn't present this line of reasoning in any of his works, but as I said, the details are fuzzy, and I thought at the time that it was brilliant. I never got back to it in order to take notes though. My search-foo is generally excellent, but I'm at a complete loss. There is also the remote chance that Stefan DID NOT record it... but I distinctly remember his voiceover. The video was about 5 or 6 minutes in length -- at the most. There was some simple animation illustrating the point also.

Can anyone help me, or point me in the right direction?

MANY thanks in advance!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.