Noam Chomsky

johnnyj

Does anyone know if Stef has ever mentioned or talked about Noam Chomsky and his views? I find him confusing.

If so can you point me to the podcast/video.

Thankyou.

Chomsky gets mentioned by so many podcasters that it's hard to keep up with who said what.  A quick search failed to raise a link for what that's worth.

Chomsky was already battling the imperialist powers while I was still a teenager (I'm currently 55 years old) and he has more than earned my enduring respect.  I'm not sure what (Chomsky) views you're finding confusing as he's always made perfect sense to me even if I didn't agree with him.

Does anyone know if Stef has ever mentioned or talked about Noam Chomsky and his views? I find him confusing.

If so can you point me to the podcast/video.

Thankyou.

I happened upon a 1970s recording of Noam Chomsky discussing politics which you might find interesting.  Over the last 30+ years, he's probably modified his views to some extent but even back then he had the bastards pegged.

You might also appreciate this audio of Lysander Spooner's "No Treason - The Constitution Of No Authority" if for no other reason than to realize that we're still fighting the same battles of libertarians back in the 19th century.  The only thing that's changed is the sophistication of our chains.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.