How many of you are transgendered?

Miss Valeska

I'm sorry, I don't understand. If there's anything you would like me to understand or know please feel free to email me. You prefer that I go away, thank you for expressing your preference. I'm happy to meet it. This will be the last time I address you or post in a thread you began.  I'm sorry you are so tired of me. I'm sorry that i am a troll. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spam dumpster

I was wondering, I am transgendered, How many other people here are transgendered?

I'm not, but I'm gay, so we're on the same team in many regards.

• 2 months later...

I'm fairly annoyed with the responses, So far, I got responses from a Troll, Namely being Stephen. And Rose, That is a cross dresser, It is in no way related to transgender. Being someone who just has the wrong genitals, And a Cross Dresser being a man for example, Who likes to wear bras and dresses sometimes.

I'm fairly annoyed with the responses, So far, I got responses from a Troll, Namely being Stephen. And Rose, That is a cross dresser, It is in no way related to transgender. Being someone who just has the wrong genitals, And a Cross Dresser being a man for example, Who likes to wear bras and dresses sometimes.

It is my understanding that transgender is one type of gender dysphoria.
It is also my understanding that cross dressing is another form of gender dysphoria.

While I understand that you were asking specifically about transgender, and not about other forms of gender dysphoria, don't you think your reply to Rose was a bit elitist?
I certainly think so. Specially since you say the two are, "in no way related to" each other, and yet both are forms of gender dysphoria.

This would be like asking about left feet and having a right foot come up and say, "I'm a right foot", and then claiming right feet and left feet are in no way related to each other.
I find your response to Rose to be a reflection of how you view yourself.

I wish you well, and hope you find that which you seek.

Cheers!
~Demitri

No, They are not forms of gender dysphoria, And that isn't what gender dysphoria means. Gender dysphoria is a negitive feeling that is difficult to explain that trans people feel about their bodies prior to transitioning. Which basically consists of extreme pain. A man who likes to wear a dress is nothing like this, It is totally different. He just likes to wear a dress, And then there is something else, I forget the name, Transvestie maybe? And they wear dresses for sexual reasons. And then there is a girl, Who wears dresses, And just has the wrong genitals. Which is really quite a bit different. I just get tired of people feigning empathy for me, Even about things unrelated to me. I'll ask something like this, Or about anarchy, Or what ever, And they will be like, "Oh yeah! I totally understand! I love chaos too!" It's so annoying, And passive aggressive.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dysphoria

What you said gender dysphoria means, is partially true. It does mean those things. However, it does not exhibit itself as ONLY those things. This is where your logic fails.

You said, " I just get tired of people feigning empathy for me, Because they don't
really understand it, And treat me in ways I don't like because of it."

Has it occured to you that people treat you in response to how you treat them?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.