Freedomain Radio Hoodies!

Miro

Hello everyone,

after many iterations I can finally present the Freedomain Radio Hoodie, which will launch a series of Freedomain Radio fan items. Since I currently live and do business in Shenzhen (/ Hong Kong), the center of manufacturing for many products, I have a chance to make things that are much more customized and special than the usual printed T-shirts and similar items.

As a fan of Freedomain Radio I wanted to somehow contribute to Stefan's effort and decided to start an e-shop (almost online) for Freedomain Radio fan items that the community would really like. In order to do that I'd like to release the items 1 by 1, hopefully with feedback and ideas of other Freedomainers. 50% of the generated profit will be donated directly to Freedomain Radio, with Stefan having access to all transactions and eventually the e-shop backend. 

The first released item is a hoodie!: 

Posted Image                  Posted Image

It's made of 100% cotton by hand, with a custom design and print. For the first batch I ordered 30 pieces, 10 for each L,XL and XXL size. The purpose of the initial order is to check the feedback / interest and confirm the final design for a bigger order. To break even on this initial stage of the project I will ask 39 USD for the hoodie, which will also be the final price for future iterations. A small setback is shipping, I will ship the hoodies from Shenzhen by Hong Kong post or China Post, which means the shipping takes around 7-10 days and will cost 6 USD. It's also possible to ship the package as express with 2-4 day delivery time and a tracking number for 14 USD. 

In case of interest I'd mainly like to accept payments by PayPal and Bitcoin, but I'm open to work out any solution that suits you. People who'd like to get a hoodie can contact me at: [email protected]- first come first take until I sell all 30 pieces. 

As a follow-up I designed and already manufactured a prototype of a cap:

Posted Image

If there is any interest I will place an order for 100 pieces (minimum order). The cap is also custom designed, they had to create a new mold for it. Logo and text is machine embroidered, not printed, so it looks even better in real life.

As a number 3 item we have a Freedomain Radio coffee mug with text created by Stefan himself.

Posted Image    Posted Image

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks,

Miro

Hi guys,

thanks everyone for the comments. Because I already got a lot of emails I decided to post the exact measurement of dimensions for each size (L, XL, XXL) to help people get the best fit - since it would be kind of expensive to ship it back and forth to get the right size.

Posted Image   Posted Image

XXL soon

Personally I'm 181cm tall and quite thin and XL is the best fit for me (especially sleeve length and overall length). 

• 3 months later...

************** Update **************

Hello again. After some time I have a small update. It looks like the FRD community is quite broke and there was no demand additional items so I didn't go on with production of the other items.

I'm currently moving from China to Korea and still have a few hoodies of each size left. I'd like to do something about them before I leave. I'm offering the remaining hoodies for 16 USD a piece + shipping, which accounts to +- 16 USD too, depending on where you are from. 

If you want the hoodie and are super broke and can't afford the 16 bucks, send me an email and if I have any stock left I will give it out just for the shipping price, to promote out beloved FDR :)

Btw the feedback on the first batch I received was all positive, people who emailed back were very happy with the quality.

First come first take, email me at: [email protected]

Sorry, only the posted sizes are available. The sizes are a bit deceiving though - I usually wear L size for all my clothes but the XXL hoodie fits me the best.

My girlfriend is really tiny, especially for "western" standards, and the L fits her comfortably. That's why I uploaded the measures, hope they can help you pick the right size.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello everyone,

after many iterations I can finally present the Freedomain Radio Hoodie, which will launch a series of Freedomain Radio fan items. Since I currently live and do business in Shenzhen (/ Hong Kong), the center of manufacturing for many products, I have a chance to make things that are much more customized and special than the usual printed T-shirts and similar items.

As a fan of Freedomain Radio I wanted to somehow contribute to Stefan's effort and decided to start an e-shop (almost online) for Freedomain Radio fan items that the community would really like. In order to do that I'd like to release the items 1 by 1, hopefully with feedback and ideas of other Freedomainers. 50% of the generated profit will be donated directly to Freedomain Radio, with Stefan having access to all transactions and eventually the e-shop backend. 

The first released item is a hoodie!: 

Posted Image                  Posted Image

It's made of 100% cotton by hand, with a custom design and print. For the first batch I ordered 30 pieces, 10 for each L,XL and XXL size. The purpose of the initial order is to check the feedback / interest and confirm the final design for a bigger order. To break even on this initial stage of the project I will ask 39 USD for the hoodie, which will also be the final price for future iterations. A small setback is shipping, I will ship the hoodies from Shenzhen by Hong Kong post or China Post, which means the shipping takes around 7-10 days and will cost 6 USD. It's also possible to ship the package as express with 2-4 day delivery time and a tracking number for 14 USD. 

In case of interest I'd mainly like to accept payments by PayPal and Bitcoin, but I'm open to work out any solution that suits you. People who'd like to get a hoodie can contact me at: [email protected]- first come first take until I sell all 30 pieces. 

As a follow-up I designed and already manufactured a prototype of a cap:

Posted Image

If there is any interest I will place an order for 100 pieces (minimum order). The cap is also custom designed, they had to create a new mold for it. Logo and text is machine embroidered, not printed, so it looks even better in real life.

As a number 3 item we have a Freedomain Radio coffee mug with text created by Stefan himself.

Posted Image    Posted Image

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks,

Miro

where can i get a hat ? i like that design 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.