Who are the UK users?

LovePrevails

hey I was listening to the Sunday Show from yesterday and hearing the 2nd caller plug www.libertyontherocks.org

and I was what are the chances of meets in the UK?

I live in Scotland and would love to meet people there but I'm willing to move around as well, it's always interesting going on trips

I'm from west London myself. Other than the established relationships I've made on the boards over the years, I imagine there are other Londoners, as I'm sure there are other Scots on the boards too. But I've yet to meet them.

Not sure I'll be able to go to Scotland, but I'd be happy to host a meet up in London if people are game. From my experience the best meet ups have been book or activity related meet ups or even a bit of both. It seems to break the ice rather well with people that have never met before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well for those that are from London (or Scotland or anywhere in the UK ofc) who want to meet up.. Just give me a ping on my Skype (my profile for details).. I'll start a thread to get some more interest and arrange a suitable venue.. For those that might prefer a group call, before any meet up, then sure we can do that too.. Personally I've been lucky enough to meet some great philosophers these days, but I'd certainly like to meet some more. :)

• 3 months later...

Me me me!

As I wrote here ( http://board.freedomainradio.com/topic/37536-business-tripping-to-london-4-7-november-someone-up-for-a-meetup/ ) I will be in London willing and able to meet thinking bipeds the nights of the 5th and 6th of November. I will be staying in an Ilford hotel, yet I can take the subway and be driven to where's needed.

I don't want to see the damn'd Buckingham palace, I want to know about you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.