Bathrooms from hell

Rick Horton

I have a reoccuring dream where I'll have to go #2 and I'm on a quest to find a bathroom. It's usually really hard to find one. Not just typically hard, but extremely hard. Not only that but I usually recognize certain "bathroom" doors and know that I don't want to use those "bathrooms". Somehow I know that they are disgusting inside, with strange fixtures that barely resemble toilets. I mean very strange and filthy fixtures with no privacy. Shit running over the fixtures onto the floor. No toilet paper.  Different shape fixtures that I only recognize when in these dreams. It's repulsive.

So I don't go in these bathrooms. I keep looking. Finally I "have" to break down and pick one of these disgusting bathrooms because I really have to go.  So I try and maneuver this disgusting room. There are usually other people going, too, and I feel not only repulsed and grossed out, but shamed. I crawl atop one of these oozy fixtures when I can't hold it any longer. It's always too disgusting to actually use, so I leave. Soon the dream (nightmare?) fades away. 

I want to know what y'all make of this dream.  I have my own answer but I want to see how common this is and what you think about it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.