Warning - Faces

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFHL76lIo7k]

I want to be master of my own Emotions with a fire that fills meBut I don't understand myself and I don't knowI don't know what my heart is anymoreI don't want to be standing in this war through pity and responsibilitySo come into my life with your violence and pain'Cause I feel the depths of a love I've never knownTake a hold of my lifeMake it into one that I want it to beMake a whole of my lifeMake my faces one that I want you to seeI can't stand to see confusion in your eyesWhen I drift away sometimesCould I ever be more faithless in my life?For all the hope I've found in these daysIt's always frightened me how some things lose their meaningHow some things changed direction with a breezeDon't ask me where I amI am trying to come homeBut I can't keep myself from driftingTake a hold of my lifeMake it into one that I want it to beMake a whole of my lifeMake my faces one that I want you to seeSometimes it makes me feel feelings which I never hoped to findSometimes it makes me feel like I'm living out of time.Sometimes it makes me feel feelings which I never hoped to findSometimes it makes me feel like I'm living out of time

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.