Network,Slacker,WakingLife

The movie Slacker directed by Richard Linklater is on Netflix and YouTube. I'm confident that it would resonate with the community here, and Waking Life(by the same director) can be watched on Topdocumentaryfilms.com and its philosophy oriented, it's well directed.[/font]

the movie Network 1976 is another good one, anybody who doesn't watch television will identify with the main character in this movie, a prominent newscaster loses his cool on live television and rants to a national audience about how dehumanizing TV can be.[/font]

The movie Slacker directed by Richard Linklater is on Netflix and YouTube. I'm confident that it would resonate with the community here, and Waking Life(by the same director) can be watched on Topdocumentaryfilms.com and its philosophy oriented, it's well directed.

the movie Network 1976 is another good one, anybody who doesn't watch television will identify with the main character in this movie, a prominent newscaster loses his cool on live television and rants to a national audience about how dehumanizing TV can be.

Waking life was unwatchable for me sober. I can only imagine it would be captivating on substances.

Slacker looks to be the same, but interesting. I'll check it out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.