A Personal Update

It's better if Stef is forced to split a donation with Canada than if he gets 100% of no donation becasue we don't want Canada to get anything.

Agreed, but I certainly don't want to feed the monster if it can be avoided.

I want to send you and your family lots of love at this time. Thank you for sharing your situation with the community and still putting out a positive attitude towards your future.You have been the biggest positive human intervention in my life, since I came across you on the web two years ago. Your videos, podcasts, shows and writings have put me on a personal journey of self reflection, self work and positive change.

My four and half month son is now receiving an upbringing of unconditional love, understanding and exploration. This is all due to your work, message and information on parenting.

Wish you a speedy recovery. As far as I know there has been really significant progress in the treatment of haemato-oncological diseases in recent decades, so I hope you hold your head high and overcome the disease.

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/complementaryandalternativemedicine/herbsvitaminsandminerals/turmeric

http://www.mightyturmeric.com/80/cancer-rates-india-versus-us/

Cancer Loves Sugar - CBS 60 Minutes

Not that i am suggesting "alternative" treatment vs traditional, not at all... because I don't see why should it be one vs the other.

Maybe the latter can take care of the symptoms (tumors), while the former just adjust the life/eating style to prevent recurrence  :) I also understand that Stefan probably already has a fairly healthy life and eating style, i did not mean to tell what to do, or anything...  Turmeric came to my mind (it also tastes good) so i posted just in case.

Stefan, please stay strong and do all treatments possible and everything in between. Infinite love and admiration to you and your amazing family. And FDR!

A very courageous thing to see you pull through and keep walking at the same pace regardless of this setback; it's quite contradictory to call it a setback. It's motivational. Really it is.Thank you for all the help and I will try my best to support the case you have made for truth and rationality. Maybe the only thing I can do now to extend my best wishes.

• 1 month later...

Hi Stefan,

Sorry to hear about your cancer.

As I'm very interested in health and natural healing, I thought I would pass on some info about cancer which you may not have come across. This is a link to a youtube vid titled "How Vitamin D Reduces Incidence of Cancer: DINOMIT Model":

. If that peaks your interest, here is a more in-depth presentation:
. There are a lot more links I can give you if you want. Dr. Garland is one of the leading epidemiologists on vitamin D and cancer.

Let me know.

Sincerely,

Russ

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.