Partners In Love

Hey all. My partner and I have decided to embark upon a video series where we explore rationality, honesty, and hope in romantic relationships. One of our first videos should be about how we've incorporated the Real Time Relationship into our daily interactions. We're both very excited about this and could use all the support and feedback you want to give!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oA6V7EOG4A:560:315]

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend these videos. They provide a top-notch view into what a happy, successful, FDR, RTR relationship can look like. Steve and Courtney publically share three and a half years worth of relationship experiences, separately and as a couple, with more to come. The second video in particular, "A Non-Philosopher Gets With a Philosopher," had me smiling, laughing—and crying. I give them loads of admiration for the quality of their relationship, and for starting this series in order to share their process of getting to success. 

• 3 weeks later...

This video series motivates me to apply these sorts of prinicpals in my next relationship. I found the discussion about humor to be very interesting and creative.

Cheers, mate. Glad to be of some value for you :) Be sure to share it where you can.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.