Georgetown U. student: "Republicans should be put to death"

Alan C.

Students blame Republicans, wish they would all die

A Georgetown University student blamed the Republicans for allowing student loan rates to double, while another said that all Republicans should be put to death.

Campus Reform interviewed Georgetown students about their thoughts on student-loan reform and the GOP in general. One student gave a startling answer when asked whether he supported the Republican plan.

“I don’t think I support anything the Republicans do,” he said. “I think all of them should probably be put to death.”

Another student, who was watching the interview, chimed in with, “That was a little harsh.”

Off camera, the first student said, “No, it wasn’t.”

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvSnZU5LSOU:640:390]

He would have been a spectacular Nazi. Follows everything he's told by who he thinks are wonderful leaders, has blinded pride for his political party, irrational hatred for another, and wants to put other human beings to death. This person needs some serious counseling before he hurts someone.

Okay, the guy just did the same thing as the Facebook crazy guy\baby heart eater guy did.  So will he also be facing 10 years in jail?  Or is it okay because it's "[someone] should put someone else to death" rather than "I will put someone to death"?

Guest darkskyabove

Although I detest both the Republican and Democratic political parties, what I read between the lines here is the extreme level of left-wing ideology that is propagated in American Universities. It's been discussed for decades, but this presents an opportunity for House Republicans to get all worked up and conduct inquiries into how much leftist propaganda is sanctioned in our houses of higher learning. (Although Georgetown is, I believe, a private school, no doubt they get some form of State funding; at the least, their students are still eligible for State-backed student loans.)

I sure hope the GOP bites down hard on this bait; for if they make charges of manipulation by propaganda, how wide will the door be opened to flame them for hypocrisy?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.