G Edward Griffin - An interview suggestion

PatrickC

I know I've been recommending a few folk to interview recently. But this guy has a vast knowledge about collectivism and banking, which I'm quite sure Stefan would find very engaging. Not sure if he is an anarchist or not, but he has been an outspoken critic of both collectivist and banking theories since the 1960's. A very phiolosophical gentlemen as well.

Wikipedia link

A short introduction to the man

A longer but more recent interview he had with the Tragedy and Hope channel on YouTube

Perhaps you can contact the Youtube site Tragedy and Hope. It was only a month ago the host did that last interview with him, so they might have his contact details. Failing that, I notice he has been a regular guest on infowars too. So perhaps their media dept might be able to help.

However, I did find a facebook (like) page too. Not sure if it's genuinely his mind, but it might help.

Facebook link

Tragedy and Hope Mag YouTube link

I'd love to see this interview.  I actually found Stefan through a critique that GEG did on Stefan's "Statism is Dead" video series back in 2009.  At that point he was not an anarchist, but he has always been a great communicator for peace.  I've always been a big fan of his lectures and books.

Yes, I ordered that book recently myself and look forward to reading it. It's his knowledge of 20th century history that I think Stefan will find fascinating, given his own perspective on it. Particularly some of the Soviet defectors he met, like KGB propagandist Yuri Bezmenov.

This is a fascinating interview he had with Yuri, way back in 1980 or something. Yuri goes on to warn the US people what the Soviets had really been planning for them all these years and it had little to do with nuclear weapons.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.