Little Girl Forcing Boy to Marry Her

I thought it might be cute and funny, (I 'married' the neighbor girl when I was a kid too)  but you're totally right - it's not at all funny.  Camera person sits there and does nothing while the boy screams his objection.  It's like a little psycholgical snuff film, you're watching a child get emotionally tortured while the crowd laughs.  I'm sorry, maybe I'm off base here, but if I hear a scream like THAT I know the person means business.  When a person screams as loud as they possibly can, I don't care how old you are, you need to take that emotion dead serious and stop whatever is causing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen this before. My ex-gf showed to me thinking it was funny (a few years ago). I found the original on YouTube here and read through the comments. Its very interesting to see how most of the comments are seemingly from females and most of them are positive or saying how its funny. I think that maybe its because the girl is the one doing to forcing in the video, so its not traumatic for the girl. Although any sane person should be alerted at a child screaming that loudly.

• 3 weeks later...

gwho, wow I didn't notice that. Think I'll watch it again.

And you're right Extraordinary_rendition, I think the genders play a huge role in it. If it was the boy being forceful people will be easily on about how he's a future abuser, but no girls are such sweet frilly things that it is good for them to exact the same kind of aggression men do. Because when they do, it's EMPOWERING. Not trying to be sexist, but there is that double standard. Clearly she is an abuser in the making if she doesn't seek help, likewise with the boy, he's gonna need to seek a lot of help in the future if his mother doesn't stop acting this way. The obvious thing is the public humiliation, but what I'm more worried about is what happens behind the camera. Why does he fear women so much? And why doesn't this woman reach out to him and comfort him? Just sick. Totally sickening.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.