Strange dream

carlip

I had a dream last night that I was in a laundry may of some kind hanging out with Barack Obama. We were just standing around talking about things, none of which I remember to particularly. But I noticed he was wearing rings on all his fingers. I asked to see them. One in particular caught my attention, it was a sort of skull with horns which he called tiberius. The face on the ring reminded me of a cartoon I had seen when I was around 9 years old but I have never been able to find the show or remember the name.

I woke up hoping I would be able to google the cartoon but I only got the general stuff about the roman ruler. I have no idea what to make of this dream.

It was a day off work, so I pretty much lazed around the house. I went to the store twice because I'd forgotten something the first time. I played some video games, grilled some steak, watched breaking bad(episode 1-5). It was a rather run of the mill day.

At work things haven't really changed in a couple weeks. So I can't draw any conclusions from that. I'm working out a defoo with my dad but I have defood him before but not properly. I view Obama as a communist who is acting as a puppet to enslave the US citizens.

A few questions. What are your father's political views? Why would you ask to see all of the rings on his fingers?

I don't know why, but I keep cracking up at the image of someone having rings on all of fingers and showing them off, let alone that person being Obama.

My dad is a republican, hypnotized by foxnews without really understanding that all TV is propaganda. (I haven't had cable in over a year, I just watch net flix).

I'm not sure why the rings stood out as something I remember. Perhaps some sort of commitment inference?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.