An Open Letter To Libertarians And Anarchists: Beyond Politics

daviddddddddddd

This is the real story of our enslavement.

Up to now, all forms of social organization from the dictatorship of one man, to the dictatorship of a few families to the dictatorship of a small bureaucratic elite or
 to the dictatorship  that has been internalized, are all only a consequence to the real reasons of our enslavement.

Dictatorship, the use of force against  the  majority, has always been, and will always be. And there are only two ways to escape. The first,  is to sneak out in the middle of the night (with family if you wish) and find your way to a small uninhabited atoll or key  somewhere, and live as a few shipwrecked men of the past managed to live. No doubt this is possible and in fact, it is the only possibility of truly living "off the grid" .  But as it is suited to nearly no one, we must look at the other option.
  And that option is more difficult to explain, and will be open to instant mis understanding; but in a word , it is to awaken. Awaken not to the facts of your enslavement, for that also is only something mental and conceptual; to awaken here means nothing less than enlightenment, and enlightenment, on one level or another is operative,  , meaning that after one has the knowledge of ones enslavement, one must find a way of living that minimizes contact with your masters, while staying within the bounds of your society, which you most likely do not want to leave anyway.

To awaken will look to many as resignation and weakness but in fact it is just the opposite.To awaken is to understand that things are as they should be and the present system that can seem so brutal and unjust is in fact the system that best suits the the majority of people; otherwise the system would cease to exist tomorrow. 

To awaken means that you will pay your taxes and watch your tax dollars go to schools and armies that you know hurts people, and you will not feel anger; you will in fact, be polite and kind and generous to those that are forcing your hand; and you will be this way because you know that they too, on their own level , are no less aware, and certainly no less miserable than the the others. 

If you are walking down the street and an a cat runs across your path and  makes you trip, you are not likely to get angry at the cat, since the cat does not know any better; similarly, when you must obey a few rules, which you know are unjust and cause pain, you will not get angry. You will not close your eyes to the truth of the matter, but you know that by getting angry and protesting is useless. The system we have works for the majority. Besides, the present dictatorship has made ample space for the "controlled opposition" (meaning that they "allow" protests , but, of course,  only in designated places and for a designated amount of time, before they start shooting you down, )  for the powers that be clearly understand that the majority will go about their lives and pay their taxes and trust the state; they rest easy.
Therefore, those who have awoken, in the true sense of the word, are going to appear to other sheep as just another sheep. But this will not matter to the awakened one; his mind and feelings are elsewhere. He has read between all the lines of history  and he knows that the most wise and most contented of men have always been those that have simply...withdrawn from all public battles, and he knows that in fact, battling the powers that be, is just a form of avoiding the work of awakening to the joy of living life.And he has seen that almost to a man, all those who have fought the state , the "freedom fighters "and obtained for himself some power, quickly turned into the very thing he fought against; he becomes part of  the next generation of bullies.

This is the real story of why there is injustice in this world, and why the only fight is to not fight. or rather, the only fight is against the true slave driver; and we are our own slave driver. This is thus, not a story for the masses; it is a preface for the tiny, tiny minority who understand  the dictator in themselves and the sheep in themselves,  and whose only goal is to learn to never impose his will  on others and to not be affected when others try to impose their will on him.
There is no other freedom beyond this.Those that spend their life trying to understand and change the mechanisms of external power , that is to say, those who are "political" are no less duped than the sheep who understand nothing.

Those that truly wish to awaken and not be dominated and bullied by the state, must first gain intellectual understanding; after that they can make their knowledge operative and take the necessary steps to minimizing their contact with bullying  powers; this requires first and foremost to understand that even the most rebellious and anarchistic and soul searching people are under the yoke of ideas that their oppressors have indoctrinated into them. Those in history that have always stood strongest against the dictatorial powers had some sort of concept that this life here, while pleasant and wonderful was not necessarily the whole picture; this is not to say they believed in the  idea of an afterlife and a heaven  and that if they were good boys and girls here and now they could go to heaven; a concept that there is something larger than this life here, or rather that their life here was in some way directly connected to all other life forms, even connected to the stars, we might call" religious" or we might call it "metaphysical;" it does not mean that those who wish to awaken need join an organized religion, but it does mean to first accept the idea that organized  religion has both an external aspect and an internal aspect; the external aspects are just part and parcel or the state in power,  and this is why the church and state are usually so intertwined  though out history; what is necessary then is to realize that the original seed of religion was was not political; the original seed of religion was to help man awaken. And there are still men in todays world who know this and ignore all external aspects of religion and consequently ignore or can see through all the trickery of the  the church and the state.

These men of very wide vision are powerful, and the state fears them,  and this is one reason that the theory of evolution is indoctrinated into us, not as a theory but as an absolute fact; for by replacing a vertical dimension to our thinking..a dimension that  look up toward some sort of higher power, the state is undercutting  mans ability to feel and know the larger picture. It can be dangerous when a man sees beyond his stomach.

Most rebels and anarchists and free thinkers are not so free after all; have they ever questioned if the earth is really round? Why do they believe it is? Because they have seen pictures. True, but who released those pictures into the public domain? The state. The same with all the supposed proof of the theory of evolution and so on. In a word, even the most radical rebels and anti government people are living on faith, since they themselves have never investigated these things first hand.
In a word, the only battlefield should be the battlefield of ideas.

In truth though, these are just examples and it is not necessary to know our earthly origins, or whether God exists, or if the earth is flat or round, or whathaveyou, in order to awake. These examples are only  to hint at the fact that Libertarians and anarchists, who think themselves so radical are anything but. To awaken to the real truth of our enslavement, it is far from necessary to delve into any sort of political or even philosophical  issues; all the truths necessary for a contented life (which would help to create as just as a society as was humanely possible) has been summed up over and over throughout the ages, and no where more sufficiently than by the phrase "know thyself"
Sociological knowledge, that is to say political knowledge is not an absolute requirement  in order to understood "thyself" though it must be admitted,  it can give one a fuller picture. And so with this in mind, and because, with things so mixed up today and people not being in their rightful places, it is best to  continue a bit  to  focus on things cultural, social and political, only with a view to knowing yourself, which as it has been said, is the surest way of building a more just society.

Thus, when it is said that one must know the dictator and the sheep within oneself first , we can approach such a statement from many different angles; for example before one rants on about how the state is starting wars (and brainwashing children) at our expense, it might be better to look at the war going on inside yourself...between the dictator and the sheep, or to see how you yourself might still be fundamentally brainwashed since after all, you have all received a government "education" and it would be near impossible for a child, even with the help of his parents, to have not been deeply affected by the ideas that are inoculated into you., and not only in school but on the street, on the ball field, on the TV and computer in newspapers and magazines and even in the music that you listen to.
  Once we see the war we are carrying out within our self on a daily basis, the wars happening abroad take on their proper perspective. Whatever is happening in the world of political affairs is also happening right inside you.In a world where "dialogue' is considered the high mark of our civilization, has war and animosities ever been more prevalent? 

Any system of organization within society, among men, must end in a hierarchy; Note the classroom, the office or any  social gathering. Now if you wish to deny the plain facts that every civilization in recorded history has had their own form of the caste system, and that the caste system continues today, (even in the USA, where it is based not on the quality of the person but rather how much money they have in their bank ), then i suggest you put twenty men in a room for just one day and when you open the door, you will see that approximately 18  of these men will be at the heels of the one or two dominant ones; or a few groups will have formed and there will already be animosity and suspicion between them.
Everything is hierarchical, right down to the human body; some needs are stronger than others; some organs can take control if weaker ones fail; emotional needs also are hierarchical.. and so on....
  Men need leaders to tell them what to do; democracy cannot exist and in fact, the world has always been an anarchy; state anarchy. Each state does what it can do in order to be dominant;  the setting up of rules is a game, a pretense, and the moment one state gains the upper hand, it will break the rule under some "humanitarian" excuse.(when there is no humanitarian gibberish, then we call that state dictatorial and a monster)
  Considering all this, how would a true libertarian or anarchist society function? Freedom is possible but only for the mature man. The average citizen has the mental and emotional capacity of a 14 year old teenager; they cannot be trusted to guide themselves.

The idea of equality is the very basis of the modern west, (and is another idea that is used to dupe you into thinking you are not enslaved) and this is why the average person cannot tolerate for one second the idea of a hierarchy. But the only thing equal in human beings is on the physical plane; we all have the same physical and mental make up and it is said that our genes are 98% identical as that of the chimpanzee. And that might be true but it only goes to show how that 2% carries the weight of all our differences, for in the end, despite all the similarities, we are still so fundamentally different than the ape. What might be the reason that the whole scientific establishment...read the whole political state...has so forcefully shoved this idea of evolution down our throats for so many years now? And have willfully and deviously suppressed a mounting body of evidence and reasoning that calls into question this theory. If you call yourself a libertarian or an anarchist and bristle at the manipulative way that the state controls you, it would be best that you suspect and investigate anything at all the the state advocates so forcefully; and any scientific idea that is incorporated into the "educational"  factory  of the country are state sponsored and should be questioned no less than the economic issues that most libertarians are so enamored with...

In summing up, we might say then that the gods modern men are the following: democracy, equality  freedom  progress, science and technology  (psychology physics biology) ,and the theory of evolution and last but not least, a rejection of all things "religious"; they are .considered as gods because they are the foundations of all our thinking . The only idea not  touched upon above, is the idea of progress, and in some ways , we can see this idea of progress as the engine behind all the others; for we believe we are moving forward and that things are evolving into something better. Now everything shows that this is not the case, ( unless you choose to focus on the "convenience" of computers and airplanes and ignore the suicide, alcoholism, rape, depression, incarceration,  divorce and random murder rates) and in fact, we are the first civilization (read the last 300 years or so) in recorded history to believe that things are getting better. But without going into detail...... for this is the subject of how the state has totally perverted out way of viewing history , and thus, viewing ourselves.... what is important, once again, is to ask yourself why  everyone has been taught to believe that the present time is the best time;  and that our technology is only going to make things better and better, while at the same time, most of us know, or secretly suspect that there was something more beautiful and simple and relaxed about the days when things did not move so fast, when people knew where they belonged and didn't have so many options that they lived in a state of semi paralysis.

In a word, the battlefield that should be yours is the battlefield of ideas being spoon fed to us through the "educational" systems. That is the only war one should wage against the state; all other issues are mere skirmishes , totally secondary issues. When you have awaken to the fact that you are still fighting the enemy ON THEIR OWN TERMS, on terms that they have defined, then you will have begun to awaken. And you will see that there is not reason to fight anyone but yourself.
You are the sheep and you are the dictator. 

So if I get this right, let me know:

A few families did something different than others XXX years ago, and they climbed to the top of the food chain. 

They (few families) controlled science, medicine, left, right, centre, measurements, locksmiths, patterns, ect ect., and the same few will hold that power for long to come, Long live the King!  kinda way. And no matter what we do, all the possibilities we can choose from are sanctioned by the "few" narrators. So do a Socrates and know that you dont know.

And you know what I dont know, I did not see where you left that part.

Guest darkskyabove

How did this person get approved for this forum? I guess a neo-Buddhist slipped by the approval process.

I have posted some controversial, sometimes inflammatory, ideas. But to claim that the way to deal with the world is to lay down and take it?

OP: I suggest you read the works and any biographies of Thomas Paine. Not all who advocate rational change turn into oppressors.

And if you're so sure of your ideas, why not post your email and password; the NSA already has it, so why not share it with the community.

This is a real rambling. If we are not awakened yet, off course we are a slave of our own will and irrationality. But that is a philosophical wisdom already discovered by Socrates. But you are implying that it is not justified to be outraged about our enslavement by our government. How do you reach this conclusion? I see a lot of assumptions in your story and almost no arguments.

This will be my last visit to this website...so no need to vent your ignorance toward me anymore.

here is the story:

I have never had or wanted a computer but a few friends bought one for me and said you must make your ideas known on the net; this is the way things are done these days; of course I knew but I also knew, without ever using the net, that I would find only fucking morons on such forums; after all I find them in the cafes and on the streets and in the newspapers...but I accepted the computer as a birthday present and have dabbled for these few weeks with various websites...I must admit I am surprised; the level of stupidity and ignorance among you folk is astounding, especially coming from a website where your leader, Stefan,  is quite sharp...abit shallow, as all people who focus on politics are,but sharp nevertheless... I expected you all to have at least abit of intelligence...though I see not a shred...

well, more power to  Stefan...you realize that he is chucking under his breath...because he too no doubt knows you are all moronic sheep but you pay the bills...HAHA.. I love it... YOU PAY HIS BILLS....right on Stefan...I wish I could find a flock to live off of also....

I will not lower myself again to return to this website...so let your hatred and brainless comments rot in your heart...

north americans!!! really the worst people on the face of this earth....DUDE!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.