Hi all,

I'm a freelance graphics designer, RWVA instructor and art student looking for ways to spread the word of liberty. I have two online stores which sell pro-liberty merchandise, and I'm trying to get my ventures up and off the ground!

Check out HomeGrownRebel.com for top quality $17.76 Pro-Liberty T-shirts, including 2nd Amendment, Liberty or Death / DTOM, and Sacred Cows Make the Best Hamburgers!

Also, check out zazzle.com/RiflemansCadence for a great selection on Pro-Liberty t-shirts, including Anarchist, Peaceful Parenting, 2nd Amendment, Civil Rights & more...

I also create custom designs for single or bulk T-shirt & other merch orders. PM for details.

Thanks for looking!

In the name of life and liberty,

Melissa McWilliams

Thanks, Philip!

The RWVA (Revolutionary War Veterans Association) is a 501©3 nonprofit organization based all over the US and parts of Canada; we're basically one giant group of volunteers who teach Revolutionary-era rifle marksmanship and stories from American history over the course of a weekend or a week.  We welcome anyone and everyone with a respect for founding American values to participate in our events.

My role in the program as an instructor mainly includes teaching the skill sets of shooting and history, and also some administrative roles.

Check out http://appleseedinfo.org/ for more info.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, so I was on vacation last week so I wasn't able to order a shirt, but you posting today reminded me that I should check out your store. So I got an "Anarchy Saves Lives" shirt as well and really liked that one. A few of the others look interesting as well and I will get them at some other time I have some disposable income. Thanks!

It's a pretty decent quality shirt. Certainly better than other shirts I've ordered online thru similar services. I kind of wish the thread count was a little higher, but I'm actually going thru Zazzle again for a design I did recently.

I actually met another local anarchist because I was wearing the shirt :)

I wanted to give these another bump to say that I got my shirt in today and to post pictures to maybe entice some others to go buy. I also noticed that the thread count could be higher, but they are tagless, feel really nice, and had a great printing that I think should last a while. Obviously, I love the look which is why I purchased one. 

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.