A.I.

Hi fellow freedom lovers. Because I love freedom so much and staying here with these narcissistic vampires won't work any longer. A steady warm climate will help tremendously. I also found out I have lupus, so I'm looking to minimize my stress because of that. I'm just looking for a few helpful, magnificent, kind, wonderful, godlike, dudes or dudesses to kindly help a brother out with maybe a meal and a place to sleep for a night (driveways are okay). It's such a long trip. I hope you don't mind a homeless guy peddling his wares and services in your relative tax farm for a few days. I'm gonna be staying in Colorado for a few weeks because I have a friend up there, so I might squat nearby.

Also, I'm going to be holding a yard sale starting in the Grundy County Illinois area. I have DVDs, CDs, Blu ray discs, PS3 games, 2 swords, a few knives and books (a few). I can make an itemized list if enough people are interested. I also have a 6 year old green parrotlet named Molly (approximate lifespan: 15 years) that needs a good home, so meeting in person is a must. She comes with a small cage, some food, a manual for taking care of parrotlets and toys. I'm going to miss her so much. If someone would want to take care of her until I have a house and I can come and get her, I will pay you (with interest) when I get her back.

Love and respect,

Aaron V.

Update: I'm definitely taking the southern route which will take me through Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. And I'm going regardless of anyone helping me or not.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.