Fact vs. Truth

There are not universal beliefs, principles, values, viewpoints..... or philosophies that all people follow.  The evidence is all around us.  I think we need to understand this fact as we put forward the truth of UPB and the logic that follows to anarchism.  The consequence of this fact is that there are groups of people that will need to be addressed by the post governmental societal structure.

1) The sick, handicapped, elderly, mentally ill and ineffective/unsuccessful  people who depend on the government for survival.   “Someone should take care of me, as I lack the resources or ability.”

2) Criminals and human predators.  “I will take what I want from those that have what I want.”

3) The mystics, religious believers, and patriotic nationalist  zealots.  “It’s not about my needs and wants but about the needs and wants of the faith or country.”

4) Corporations and wealthy persons who are part of the governmental industrial complex.  “I need the system to maintain the wealth that I have.”  

I do not want to give up the infrastructure or technology that make my life comfortable and better than living without it.   I like that I am self reliant and successful enough to provide for my needs and wants, and do not depend on the government or others to survive.  Therefore I do want a societal structure that maintains the  infrastructure and technologies we have today with a capitalistic  financial system.   Becoming hunter gatherers, even with all of that freedom, will not work for me.  

How do we have a societal structure that is non aggressive, (no government) and addresses all of these groups within it?  Fact vs. Truth

There are not universal beliefs, principles, values, viewpoints..... or philosophies that all people follow.  The evidence is all around us.  I think we need to understand this fact as we put forward the truth of UPB and the logic that follows to anarchism.

It doesn't matter that not everyone subscribes to UPB in the same way it doesn't matter that not everyone subscribes to the scientific method. What matters is what is true, not what people believe is true.

I do understand how it is addressed in a anarchic society. As no one is compelled to be an anarchist and no one is compelled give up other believes. How do these groups co-exist? What is the structure that allows this.

Guest Exceptionalist
It doesn't matter that not everyone subscribes to UPB in the same way it doesn't matter that not everyone subscribes to the scientific method. What matters is what is true, not what people believe is true.

People have to believe in it, otherwise it is worthless and doesn't prevent you from harm. You are limited to your senses, like human knowledge is limited in itself.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.