Atheist 'Mega-Churches' Take Root Across US, World

STer

Don't be. Atheism is just a belief.

This is all it is.

This is why going killing and hating others, or thinking you are "better" than others for merely embracing the sistematic denial of great part of the human experience for the sake of atheism is also wrong.

Your link is broken STer.

Don't be. Atheism is just a belief.

This is all it is.

This is why going killing and hating others, or thinking you are "better" than others for merely embracing the sistematic denial of great part of the human experience for the sake of atheism is also wrong.

Yan, you keep saying it's a belief like it aught to be some self-evident thing.  It's not for me.  Will you explain it? 

Your link is broken STer.

It's strange. I tried my link and it didn't work first. Then I searched around, found the article. Same link. Clicked the link another time, then it worked. It's the right link, but something weird goes on with it.

Anyway, the title of the thread is the title of the story so you can just google that exactly and you'll find it.

It's strange. I tried my link and it didn't work first. Then I searched around, found the article. Same link. Clicked the link another time, then it worked. It's the right link, but something weird goes on with it. Anyway, the title of the thread is the title of the story so you can just google that exactly and you'll find it.

Here's a mirror on yahoo news.  At least, I think it is. 

On Sunday, the inaugural Sunday Assembly in Los Angeles attracted several hundred people bound by their belief in non-belief.

Oh boy.  :laugh:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.