NPA - A theory about personality types based on genetics

Guest Exceptionalist

Guest Exceptionalist

Hello folks, I surfed the net in the need of answers to the question, what I really am. I have a suspecion diagnose for Asperger but it only says that there is a certain chance for being "deseased" by those neuronal variety called Asperger autism. I don't have those typical routines and I can read facial expressions very well.

A bit introspective of what I know about me to the best of my ability:

I don't forgive or forget about something until the conflict is resolved - in most cases and can be quite persistent towards the person in question. I am only interested in revenge if restitution is impossible. I aim for clarification if it looks like someone treated me unjust or badly. Otherwise, I can set priorities too, so if the person is just a jerk or not worth bothering, I can let go sometimes.

I have certain fantasies about power, success or dominance. They are related to feelings of humiliation and all a means to revenge.

In conflicts, especially with dominant and high-self-esteem persons, I am mostly the non-assertive submissive guy. Impotent rage is more common with me than actual assertiveness.

In conflicts of interest I react with withdrawal and/or the silent treatment, especially in voluntary situations. I rather look somewhere else than accept compromises as a customer. Unless there is no benefit in being picky, e. g coke light tastes nearly as good as coke zero.

I can be quite stubborn if my needs aren't met and the needs of others in that moment appear to be insignificant or unimportant.

Empathy for people I can emotionally connect with is possible but it looks like, "there are just a bunch of mirrors." If i would act similar or the situation is quite familar, then I can feel an extreme amount of empathy towards the person in addition to a huge amount of tension. It is not like as if I was interested in the person itself.

I dislike to be ignored but beside of that I don't sought after the admiration of others in reality, so I love and fear the limelight at the same time.

Feedback is very much appreciated, expecially of those with experience of narcissism.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.