Christmas, a celebration of a miracle

Guest e Yer

An important holiday for America is Christmas. Celebrated by all, days off for public worker statist, extra hours for retail slaves. Think about how earth is in a vast universe orbiting in perfect harmony with the sun and the rest of the planets in the solar system. Who created that? Think of the sun that provides energy from which all of creation on earth can exists. Think of the petroleum that powers our cars, or the steel and iron that provides the structure to make productive use of that power through engines. Who made those elements available to us? Think of the miracle of birth, the gifts of each individual baby and that conclude: we are not all born equally. Think about all the historic institutions created by man, Romans, Greeks, U.S., and how all those false institutions based on lies have all failed. Then think of the virtuous teachings of Christ, the ten commandments and other biblical lessons revealed in parables and how those have stood up in time and even forecasted the demise of civilizations that don't heed its advise and teachings. Within the power to create all these miracles is it too much to ask to believe that a Godly power could send a prophet in the form of a human (Jesus Christ) to deliver human message to humans so that he could help them avoid their own self-destruction and gain salvation? Is it so hard for atheist and philosophers to reason this with all the evidence of miracles that abound about us that their must be a higher power? All nonbelievers think of this during Christmas.

I'm new around here, is this a troll thread? Think about the true, original meaning of Christmas....The Winter Solstice.

Are you saying that fasle institutions fail and the fact that religion endures speaks to its veracity? I'd submit that statism is a false institution based on lies that has only expanded its power in recent history.

I'm new around here, is this a troll thread? Think about the true, original meaning of Christmas....The Winter Solstice.

Are you saying that fasle institutions fail and the fact that religion endures speaks to its veracity? I'd submit that statism is a false institution based on lies that has only expanded its power in recent history.

e Yer has posted several threads regarding his belief in absurdities.

Posted Image

Is it so hard for atheist and philosophers to reason this with all the evidence of miracles that abound about us that their must be a higher power? All nonbelievers think of this during Christmas.

Hey I think we are taking this the wrong way, I actually see a possibility for trade here.

e Yer, I will think about miracles and and Jesus the bastard Semi-god on christmas when many celebrate his birth and you think about logic an reason on every other day of the year when we don't celebrate his birth.

Deal?

Because the general population in the U.S. has become almost literally, to use Stephan's phrasing, tax "livestock." These livestock have become so complacent in caring for their own needs that they rely on government redistribution of income to survive. Real freedom comes with a sense of independence, in who you serve at the workplace, how you can fix things and grow food and not rely on money for everything. I don't see that trend happening in the U.S. and thus the growth of the state.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.