FDR Glossary

Mishelle

This is more to the people who are involved in the project (and asking if anyone else wants to get involved) but I have started trying to go through and add references.

I was hoping someone could look at the method I used to make sure it looks ok. Also, there will be a lot of work involved in this, especially the controversial ones or if we want to add podcast links as reference. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Wesley,

it's looking very good and I think it will take some time, but can be an ongoing thing.  We could maybe post it somewhere in the Donator section for now as it's more private, complete it to a minimal degree to everyone's liking, ask Michael to take a look, then repost it in the General section, but keep adding to it, links and whatnot.

What do you think?

Hi Wesley,

it's looking very good and I think it will take some time, but can be an ongoing thing.  We could maybe post it somewhere in the Donator section for now as it's more private, complete it to a minimal degree to everyone's liking, ask Michael to take a look, then repost it in the General section, but keep adding to it, links and whatnot.

What do you think?

That is good with me. Hopefully it will lead to wider participation.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.