Stefan + MSM = Minds Blown

Longshot

I understand why Stefan hasn't done it, but I'd love to see him fo onto Fox or CNN and just completely blow everyone's mind. We've all had a mental ejaculation thanks to Stefan, but I'd love to see the ripple effects left behind when the public gets a load of him.

I understand why Stefan hasn't done it, but I'd love to see him fo onto Fox or CNN and just completely blow everyone's mind. We've all had a mental ejaculation thanks to Stefan, but I'd love to see the ripple effects left behind when the public gets a load of him.

If you can get one of those shows to invite on Stefan as a guest, I am sure he would (at least consider) accepting.

To blow their minds like that implies they never heard that point of view before. Like for instance when you tell a kid that Earth is just a giant rock in space, it will blow his/her mind. If you go to a church and say "there's probably no god" you won't blow anyone's mind, they're not there to get knowledge. It's just one giant circle jerk. Politics oriented media (which I admit is a redundancy) is the same. The only people who will get their minds blown are people that switched to the channel by accident.

So you agree people only go there to get their beliefs reinforced by blatant propaganda yet still think they would change their beliefs given a contrary point of view? You can't go to a bar and get people to stop drinking no matter how eloquently you put it or how rock solid is your logic. The only reason the bar is there is because people want to drink. You cannot debate decision with reason and evidence, if you could we all would be living in a better world.

I go to all sources of info, from Fox on the right to MSNBC on the left & everything inbetween to give me a broader scope of the truth mixed in with the B.S. that both sides claim to be against. My interpretation of their propaganda can't be generalized & compared to other people's interpretation because we all my go to the bar for a drink, but each person's depth of understanding is what seperates them from the drunk sitting next to them & from the other person next to them watching MSNBC in blissful ignorance.

Guest Exceptionalist

So you agree people only go there to get their beliefs reinforced by blatant propaganda yet still think they would change their beliefs given a contrary point of view? You can't go to a bar and get people to stop drinking no matter how eloquently you put it or how rock solid is your logic. The only reason the bar is there is because people want to drink. You cannot debate decision with reason and evidence, if you could we all would be living in a better world.

The problem with the bar would be, that the waiter would certainly boot you out of the pub for harming his economical interest. In the same way, you hadn't had given a speech against the deportation of the jews in the German propaganda ministry.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.