Want a Free FDR Sticker?!

Carl Green

I got myself one of those fancy vinyl cutters and made up an FDR sticker for my car.

If you're okay with giving an address to an internet stranger** I'll be happy to send you one for free as long as you put it in a highly visible area and not just on the mirror in your bedroom or something.  Just send me a PM with your info and I'll get it out to ya.

**for what an internet stranger's word is worth, I promise I won't keep track of any addresses or anything.

Options: (please indicate your size & color choices in your request)

I can make these small (4"W x 5"H) or as big as (11.5"W x 14H) and anywhere in between.

Available colors are White, Deep Blue, Sky Blue, Black, Green, Yellow, Red, and a brass/gold metallic kinda color.

Reversed lettering is also available if the sticker will be placed on the interior side of a window.

----

And finally, if you're a member who attends FDR meetups, I'd be happy to make several in case anyone else at a meetup would like one.

Posted Image

Nice sticker! What are the dimensions? It might be too large for me as I have a pick-up and the small rear windows make it so that larger stickers and driving ability don't mix very well

I can make 'em as small as ya want.  Just gimme a max length or width.

Also, the max size for anyone else interested is about 11" Wide by 14" Tall.

I can make 'em as small as ya want.  Just gimme a max length or width.

Also, the max size for anyone else interested is about 11" Wide by 14" Tall.

Awesome, Make the symbol look like a hot chick and the letters in 0.05 font and I'm in for a few. :)

Kidding, It's great that you are making these available.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice sticker! What are the dimensions? It might be too large for me as I have a pick-up and the small rear windows make it so that larger stickers and driving ability don't mix very well

I make these "to order" so I can easily scale the design to any size you like up to about 11.5"x14"ish.

• 1 month later...

Okay folks, just wanted to give this thread a bump because I finally have my vinyl cutter back up and running after an unfortunately drawn out closing process on 'buying' my house and moving. 

So, if you've messaged me with a request (and there are no pending questions as to what you're looking for) you should be seeing your sticker soon.

• 5 weeks later...

Just put it on strangers cars, By the time they notice the damage would have been done. ;)

and If it has blue flashing lights on top all the better.... :D

Seriously though, those are amazing, would you be willing to ship to the U.K?

obviously I'd cover postage.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't think taking stickers from strangers sounded creepy until I saw your vehicle. Just kidding1600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W. Washington 20500Thanks

I didn't think taking stickers from strangers sounded creepy until I saw your vehicle. Just kidding1600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W. Washington 20500Thanks

HA HA NOW I HAVE YOUR ADRESS!!!! XD Someone is getting a magazine cut out of a butt! XP Also hmmm..... I would like one for my bicycle! However idk where it should be sent; how long is this fine sticker offer available???Wait! Ha! XD Twas a funny... Is it possible to get a bicycle sized one? *.*

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.