New youtube idea.

aFireInside

I have been experimenting with youtube, and I recently came up with an idea. 

Please tell me what you think. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im thinking of doing video responses to questions posted on the forum. 

I feel ambivalent about it. 

Sometimes I feel that allot of the questions asked (personal/family) can help others 

that don't listen to FDR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I benefit from this ? 

Im trying to improve my speaking skills. (this can help)

It can help others.

It might make a few cents if i get views. (in the future) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of the work Stef does, I prefer it to be in audio rather than text because it's sort of a forced slower absorption.

On the other hand, when I see people post/link videos instead of just saying what their point is, I feel like it's an inefficient, roundabout way.

So to me, it comes down to how much instruction is there going to be?

Of course if you were making generalized points, being on youtube might help others researching the topic to find your work in a way that text on a forum doesn't manage.

A lot of the work Stef does, I prefer it to be in audio rather than text because it's sort of a forced slower absorption.

On the other hand, when I see people post/link videos instead of just saying what their point is, I feel like it's an inefficient, roundabout way.

So to me, it comes down to how much instruction is there going to be?

Of course if you were making generalized points, being on youtube might help others researching the topic to find your work in a way that text on a forum doesn't manage.

Yeah, that was the main reason i wanted to do this. 

There are so many great conversations but people usually want a video to watch when they are researching things like this. 

I doubt they will really go into forums and read every reply . 

--------------

thanks for the reply 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.