Quantum Communication and Our Existance

Dagney

This is pseudoscience. Mind is not the only thing observing matter and causing change to it, every particle can observe another particle, hence non locality is so shortlived and happens regardless of human or any other conscience.

Humans have been around for about 200k years, the Universe for about 13.72 billion years. Anything that regards human conscience as having any importance on the grand scheme of things, will sound like geocentrism to me.

The key to talking to nature is to know its harmonic language. 

Language as information can travel at the speed of light and beyond, and yes, entangling itself with more subtle energies, causing it to be even more powerful as a consciousness, a collective energy, which could change things like a storm - to misdirect to another location - instead of geoengineering, say with chemicals -  you would not be open to that?

"Talking to nature"

You mean like Seaman?

"Entangling itself with more subtle energies causing to be more powerful than consciousness."

I can't understand what that means, too ambiguous.

"Collective energy that can change a storm"

You use the term energy so loosely I have no idea what it means, but hey, if you bump your pinky into the living room table, it might initiate a chain of events that might cause a storm.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.