What do you think about conservative societies?

I think conservative societies are culturally stifling and oppressive. The more interesting works of art are often found in the underground counterculture, which the overt culture either suppresses or ignores.

Then again, they typically have very little garbage in the streets, the trains run on time, and the uniforms are usually quite well-designed.

@xelent

What does it mean to take it seriously? What is so confusing about my threads?

Guess what...no one is forcing you to write if you dont want to.

@ Magnus

they typically have very little garbage in the streets, the trains run on time, and the uniforms are usually quite well-designed. 

If we are talking about Germany, Austria, Italy and Japan from 1941-1945, then I agree with that. Where have you seen that or heard about it? Do Middle Eastern countries, or some African countries function like that?

What is so confusing about my threads?

I can't speak for Xelent, but the first thing I noticed is that they just pose questions with no personal investment, information, or context. It's like when somebody just tosses up a video or link with no text. It's as if you want others to be more invested in your topic than you are.

Not saying that's a bad thing, but adding some content yourself is a great way to get others talking with you about it.

I have to be honest,  I realize now that this topic is to general. I just didnt achieve what I ve planned with this one...but hey theres plenty of time for me to get better :)

I can't speak for Xelent, but the first thing I noticed is that they just pose questions with no personal investment, information, or context. It's like when somebody just tosses up a video or link with no text. It's as if you want others to be more invested in your topic than you are.

Not saying that's a bad thing, but adding some content yourself is a great way to get others talking with you about it.

You are not that far from the truth actually, I want to hear ( read ) what do other people think about certain topics. I could write a lot, but I like it more this way. I hope that I managed to explain my idea.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.