Does friendship exist or its just a phrase?

super.bueno

What is the first thing that comes to your mind ( mental images ), when you hear the word friendship?

What is friendship from your perspective and life experience?

Well...I agree with what you ve written, that everything is better with friends, but only if you truly and absolutely enjoy every moment spent with them in other case I would not say so.

Thats a good one...do you think that ( I hate this stupid phrase ) friends are forever or they all share a common characterstic, which is that they last only for certain amount of time?

Well people don't last forever, so the things they share couldn't.

But no, the duration of a friendship is entirely up to the people who share it. If two people are Christians, they have that common thread AND the belief that such a thing is necessary. Were one to reject Christianity, it could very easily be used as a reason by either person to end the friendship.

How so? If you reject Christianity, you're going to view your friend as somebody who uses irrationale to arrive at violent conclusions. I can't think of a better reason to not be friends with somebody. That's not to say that you wouldn't make an effort to preserve the relationship. But if the friend decides that their culture has more value than rationality plus your friendship, then it's out of your hands.

How so? If you reject Christianity, you're going to view your friend as somebody who uses irrationale to arrive at violent conclusions. I can't think of a better reason to not be friends with somebody. That's not to say that you wouldn't make an effort to preserve the relationship. But if the friend decides that their culture has more value than rationality plus your friendship, then it's out of your hands.

Can you try another example? Maybe I am stupud but I really didnt get the point  :turned: , and also alergic on religious matters.

As far as it concerns me, you can only consider somebody to be your friend if you went through some mutual struggle. Everything else falls apart as soon as you can say Jack Robinson.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.