Ongoing translation into Spanish of 'The Handbook of Human Ownership', proofreaders needed!

Withanametocome

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read this (which, in fact, is very simple):

- The translation will be done in Spain's Spanish (the one I happen to know).

- The original text is 25 pages long, yet proofreaders won't (of course!) be required to read it all: even if you help with just one paragraph, 'tis already much more helpful than zero paragraphs!

- Just think about the 400 million of potential readers will benefit from your work.

- So, if you are interested, please say so here or via pm.

- And live long and prosper!

Google docs with comments enabled is very nice for these kinds of collaborations. (example)

I could have posted it here in a spoiler, but I have chosen the Google Docs option 'cause I look more professional (?) this way; whatever, I want to do it as handy as possible for you, so tell me if you preferred otherwise.

Voilà le link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FqtH962d1TOil5kzCO4dyNqJ8WzG3eQAStG7IFgoLws/edit?usp=sharing

It's done in a page-by-page basis, that is, if you see a large white space in the text it means it's the end of the original PDF's page.

I am still unsure about how to translate 'tax farmer', 'human ownership', 'show'... since by socio-cultural reasons we don't have exact equivalents in SPA.

And please remember: you don't have to read it all and/or comment on everything, even the littlest bit of your help helps!

Take care and thanks already for every concerned shown thus far.

• 3 months later...

holaaa!! Is this now finished? Where is it?? I can help with the proofreading. I did some for the translation of UPB, which is here: http://moraluniversal.com/el-libro/

Enhorabuenaaa! Lets make this work available fto the spanish-speaking people!

Hello! Yes, it's been a while since I finished it. I sent it to Mike and he told me he would find proofreaders, but I ignore if that has happened as of today, so if you are interested (for which I thank you many times!), just send him an email and ask him if he still searching.

Take care!

P.S.: Förresten, är du svenska?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.