Can't do this anymore

ashesmi

I will always respect and look up to you Stefan but I do NOT have your Stammina and I am falling behind.  I was a Master in the Martial Arts years back and was an Acupuncturist as well.  I developed this new psychology based on duality and opposites.  It is very simple and describes thermodynamics and sexuality (based on Micheal Focult phlosophys on sexuality)

I think You have HONOUR Stefan and wish I could keep up.  My mind is stuck in the mud and the transmission is broken so the wheels don't turn anymore.  I am so confused I don't know where I am half the time.

Here is the Samaria PSychology I helped to develope.  http://ashesmi.yolasite.com/lsd.php  it is the Book called Psychology1.doc Be well Stefan and Veryone, I am off line for as long as it takes to get better OK?

Stef doesn't earn credit for having stamina or honor. He earns credit for making the choice. You didn't mention what it is exactly that you can't keep up with. But I wanted to point this out so that you will know that if you don't meet a goal you set for yourself, it's not because of stamina or honor, but because you made a choice. Either you chose to set a goal you couldn't achieve or you chose not to achieve an attainable goal.

For what it's worth, I'm sort of on a hiatus myself. Mine's more of a pause in between study sessions to not get burned out and to evaluate what I've just learned.

I'm going to talk about the OP as if he's gone because he said goodbye, but if you look at the original post from a mecosystem standpoint, there is a part of ashesmi that feels worn out and is asking to be heard. Perhaps he wants to be heard by Stef, or those of us on the boards – if so, he's using a dishonest way to achieve it – but using willpower to act against a part that wants to give up doesn't work. Perhaps withdrawing is exactly what he needs, so that he can focus on hearing himself. From that comes the energy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.