Lego Movie

GRosado

A great movie that you should take the young in your family to see. It is also espouses Individualist Anarchism throughout. One thing that I remember was they said they had a peaceful open society & then a government was established & borders were drawn that angered many of the Legos. Aside from its political & philosophical undertones it was very funny at times & at others it was dry. All in all it was a great film & I recommend everyone watch it.

Not really into it, but I think it's a great move to reach young minds. Children searching for lego on youtube might accidentally find stefs channel and reach high awareness at a young age where the mind is more plastic and powerful and where lots of important decisions and traps are in the future.

Not really into it, but I think it's a great move to reach young minds. Children searching for lego on youtube might accidentally find stefs channel and reach high awareness at a young age where the mind is more plastic and powerful and where lots of important decisions and traps are in the future.

I just saw that Stef made a video about the movie. I don't think kids will be able to digest Stefan's videos.

• 2 weeks later...

I took my son to see this yesterday and it was great. I was so surprised by many of the themes and the ending really was pretty touching.

The best part though was definitely when the Unikitty was talking about how great their sky cloud place was and the first thing she says is "we have no government!".

A close second was how negatively portrayed the police were and how closely they aesthetically resemble the actual police force in America.

I took my son to see this yesterday and it was great. I was so surprised by many of the themes and the ending really was pretty touching.The best part though was definitely when the Unikitty was talking about how great their sky cloud place was and the first thing she says is "we have no government!". A close second was how negatively portrayed the police were and how closely they aesthetically resemble the actual police force in America.

The movie is very individualist anarchist & the ending was the best when it went into live action part.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.