I have a business idea and need a website and mobile app coder

Hello ladies and gents,

I've been mulling over a business idea now for some time involving a global network of shared Wi-Fi routers. The software is I think fairly simple to do, and almost everyone (at least in the developed world) has the hardware they would need in their houses already.

I am looking for a partner who has good coding skills, mostly website related. I think Android and iOS apps here are vital too. I've only ever done some minor coding here and there and my skills are not up to scratch.

I don't want to go into too much specific detail about the idea here, but if anyone is at all interested, send me a message and I can tell you more about the idea and we can discuss its feasibility. It's not without some challenges but the incentive mechanisms for everyone involved are I think very sound, and if a sizable subscriber base is established I think it's very viable.

So if you're interested, drop me a line!

edit: and I hope this is the right sub-forum to post this in, but if not feel free to move the thread  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It will take you 3-6 month to learn coding if you pu tyour heart into it,

I suggest you give it a try,.., I am not saying you need to do the actual coding but you need to know how stuff works.

"..The software is I think fairly simple to do,.."

Thats almost never the case

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.