Ridiculousness w/ Rob Dyrdek

BrianBrian

I've watched pretty much every episode of this show, which isn't hard to do if you're anywhere near a TV with MTV running all day, which is what I try to keep it on at work to distract and appease the broken who would otherwise flip straight to COPS or some prison based show.I started watching pre-philosophy and loved it, it's funniest home videos times ten with more charisma from the host, Rob Dyrdek.

But Stef's arguments and experiences and podcasts on his own intense visceral reactions and ensuing need to avoid seeing things as basic as a guy getting hit in the nuts with a ball have finally got me seeing how sadistic this show really is and how desensitized I still am to violence.Stef was also talking about men in particular taking unnecessary risks to get status in a contrived world like public schools (skateboarding, risky stunts, etc), and this show displays this stuff full on.Might be a good one to do a short podcast on, tie in Ridiculousness the show and MTV and see if it helps draw some attention given how much that show is run on MTV.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.