Poetry

Holo Cene

Thought it would be nice to hear some poetry from you guys.

Here is one from me to get it started.

The mantid green

lush insomnia

a dream unravel

like the spine of my unwritten story

Lie awake in the perfume of the making.

We who as time, unbent and ever cheerful.

I write poems all the time, but it's not usually anything I feel has public relevance.  Here's one exception, if a bit dated. Modified to only have ONE Skyclad reference.

--------------

Upgraded redneck with opposable thumbsKnows the technologyHow to get things donePublish his outburst for the public to seeMost call him messiahSome call him pariahThe wind Mariah blows his hot air 'cross the seaDaughter dear my throat is parchedFetch me my coffee lest your backside besmirchedThis as paternal overlord doth I imploreGet thee back in your cinders and crawl towards your chores  

Unsavory protest did I break in and spyNow the doors of my armory are flung open wideThough my coffee is bulletproof this laptop falls shortHigh caliber vengeance my only retortRespect never earned can never be regainedArtillery trumps philosophy with dead precision aim

I write poems all the time, but it's not usually anything I feel has public relevance.  Here's one exception, if a bit dated. Modified to only have ONE Skyclad reference.

--------------

Upgraded redneck with opposable thumbsKnows the technologyHow to get things donePublish his outburst for the public to seeMost call him messiahSome call him pariahThe wind Mariah blows his hot air 'cross the seaDaughter dear my throat is parchedFetch me my coffee lest your backside besmirchedThis as paternal overlord doth I imploreGet thee back in your cinders and crawl towards your chores  

Unsavory protest did I break in and spyNow the doors of my armory are flung open wideThough my coffee is bulletproof this laptop falls shortHigh caliber vengeance my only retortRespect never earned can never be regainedArtillery trumps philosophy with dead precision aim

'upgraded' 'bulletproof' 'coffee'

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.