The Unofficial FDR Skype Discussions Group Thread

Josh -Lel-

This is the thread for all the people that want to have a skype discussion about particular topics but not on the show and probably not recorded. :) 

In this thread you can name topics that you think would be interesting to talk about and you (or someone else) can form a skype chat group wherein those interested can be invited and you can leave everyone else alone. (remember, you're going to need to give people your skype name to do this !!!!)

My skype: hackshacks2

yo my name is ivanlares

I could record the conversations if you want, Its kind of tricky but i think i could make it happen. 

OK cool but that depends on what people want,,, :( it may be a public call that people want recorded or a more private one people don't. but either way, good to see you're a part of the Unnoficial FDR Skype Discussions Group now Ivan  :)

I got your invite Josh, and I'm interested. I was in the middle of another skype call when you messaged me.

Oh alrighty... :) Great!! Another person onboard with the FDR Skype Discussions Unofficial Group!Remember, guys: if you're interested, post yer skype Address in this thread... we'll add ya to the GENERAL group. Also if there's any subtopics in particular a couple of members would be interested in discussing/debating, then you can post your skypers and form your OWN chatgroup to talk to eachother in.g,.

Interested.  skype name: paintedsquare (correction/edit Wednesday 8:30 EST)

Skype name: Brian.Gottenstrater

I am interested.

nathan.a.pepin

We should voice chat asap ! i need some content for my youtube channel 

Interested! Skype name: Travis Boren

(I think)

Sounds great! ;) skype: markfdr

I might be interested. Skype: gr8fats

I'm interested. alexqr1 is my Skype name. Thanks

WOW look at all these new folks!!! :) Great to see the group is getting new members. 

Nice - exactly (very close to the same name, even) what I was going to propose just the other day!  I'd like to participate whenever possible.  Is this going to be  a weekly thing?

It's a DAILY thing if you want it to be!!! :) This thread and the group itself is a way of meeting and talking to other members on the FDR boards in a more live discussion sort of way. You can have a formal discussion or debate about a selected topic or you can just have a casual chitchat with those interested. Once I add you (my skype is 'hackshacks2') I'll add you to the FDR Skype GENERAL chat where you can find and add all the other people (if you want to) in the group. So far, we haven't had many discussions but I think it might pick up in time. :) 

Mines on my profile page.. Feel free to hit me up when you chaps start a discussion.

xelent i already added you. Chapman, isn't it?? and sure thing, chap! :)

It's a DAILY thing if you want it to be!!! :) This thread and the group itself is a way of meeting and talking to other members on the FDR boards in a more live discussion sort of way. You can have a formal discussion or debate about a selected topic or you can just have a casual chitchat with those interested. Once I add you (my skype is 'hackshacks2') I'll add you to the FDR Skype GENERAL chat where you can find and add all the other people (if you want to) in the group.

Sweet, thanks.  Works for me :)  Skype doesn't have "chat rooms" does it?  I'm not a heavy skype user, though I suspect that will change over the next several weeks.

Sweet, thanks.  Works for me :)  Skype doesn't have "chat rooms" does it?  I'm not a heavy skype user, though I suspect that will change over the next several weeks.

It does. :) Although the main use of skype is its great call hosting capabilities... hopefully we'll use it once in a while. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.