Anarcho-capitalism Why it's Broken & How to Fix it

So there is a murder in a free society. The victim is not a member of a DRO. What happens? All the local DRO's cooperate together to investigate, catch and punish the perpetrator. Why? Their customers will demand it. Most people will be a member of a DRO. I can imagine the phone calls they will get from their customers. "There is a murderer on the loose in my community, go and do what I pay you to do."

Since murders will be extremely rare, the cost af dealing with murders will be relatively minor. If the DRO's catch the murderer, it will be good for business, and make many happy customers. I can imagine the comments in the press conference. "After much painstaking work we have captured the Ancapistani killer. Sign up to our DRO NOW, and protect your family from bad guys. The first 20 callers get 50% off your first months membership."

In all likelihood, it will be a standard clause in a DRO contract, that murders will be investigated regardless of whether or not the victim is a member, since all the other members benefit from catching the murderer.

In regards to the education of poor people, it will be provided the same way it is currently provided, by employers, on the job. Apart from reading and writing, and some basic math, pretty much everything taught in public schools is unimportant and a waste of time, and those basic skills can be taught in the home by parents at no cost.

In regards to the education of poor people, it will be provided the same way it is currently provided, by employers, on the job. Apart from reading and writing, and some basic math, pretty much everything taught in public schools is unimportant and a waste of time, and those basic skills can be taught in the home by parents at no cost.

Well said!

People just don't think about these things outside their family matrix. They don't want to let go of this idea of an overarching power they are helpless about, all adorned with fire and scary music...  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.