Hello FDR community,

As you are well aware, the Stefan Molyneux YouTube Channel has been terminated.  At this time, there are no updates as to why.

Let us use this as an opportunity to test how serious we are.

Let us see how much we can get behind the movement when things get rough.

I just signed up for a $100/month subscription.

What can you do to help?

Where is your Philosopher King status?

Where's yours? Lol J/k, it probably requires one of the admins to set it.

But yeah, Jeffrey Tucker wrote that it had something to do with copyright violation, to take down a 150k subscriber channel for almost any reason instantly without a word of warning is strange. I could understand a video being removed but a whole channel?

Where's yours? Lol J/k, it probably requires one of the admins to set it.

But yeah, Jeffrey Tucker wrote that it had something to do with copyright violation, to take down a 150k subscriber channel for almost any reason instantly without a word of warning is strange. I could understand a video being removed but a whole channel?

very strange inded! usually you hear about flag campaigns first...

I think Stef should look into creating a vimeo channel or some other backup service than youtube (besides here).  I assume what happened was that user/stefbot got a threshold number of complaints which temporarily shut the channel down.  Not that youtube is going to just degenerate into cat videos, epic rap battles of history and video game reviews, but if they do that, some other service like vimeo, youstream etc, will fill the market for "controversial" "thought provoking" media.

Redban, Joe rogans YouTube guy, shared his experience of having their YouTube channel taken down without warning several times and there was rarely a clear reason given. He ended up using vimeo at that point but i never liked watching vimeo, it seemed like a resource hog. It could be a nice backup but oh man so much time to get things up over there too. Yikes.

Hello FDR community,

As you are well aware, the Stefan Molyneux YouTube Channel has been terminated.  At this time, there are no updates as to why.

Let us use this as an opportunity to test how serious we are.

Let us see how much we can get behind the movement when things get rough.

I just signed up for a $100/month subscription.

What can you do to help?

You are awesome!  Thanks for signing up at that level!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.