FDRPodcasts.com Official Launch!

Found a bug with the time indicator and the mouse popup. The podcast I listened to went beyond the length displayed above the volume slider and when I moused over the time slider for the time display popup, I got a substantially different time from where I was in the podcast. My mouse pointer didn't make it into the screenshot, but I think you can see the general idea of what I am talking about.

2014-05-23-231653_1920x1080_scrot.png

Found a bug with the time indicator and the mouse popup. The podcast I listened to went beyond the length displayed above the volume slider and when I moused over the time slider for the time display popup, I got a substantially different time from where I was in the podcast. My mouse pointer didn't make it into the screenshot, but I think you can see the general idea of what I am talking about.

I see what you mean.

In this case, it was not a bug with the player, it wasn't incorrect meta data. The actual podcast duration of that particular podcast is 59m 9s. (The second number - the total duration is pulled from the podcast feed meta data, which I've now updated).

So you should see the problem fixed now. Thanks for alerting me!

P.S. That is one of the best podcasts, nice choice :)

Ok, so I might be a total idiot, but i cant seem to find again the link to torrent 100 podcasts at a time. I downloaded the first 100, put them on my smartphone, and blew through them in a week. If anyone could point me in the right direction it'd be much appreciated.

Ok, so I might be a total idiot, but i cant seem to find again the link to torrent 100 podcasts at a time. I downloaded the first 100, put them on my smartphone, and blew through them in a week. If anyone could point me in the right direction it'd be much appreciated.

I believe this post has the torrents you are looking for:

https://board.freedomainradio.com/topic/39836-fdrpodcastscom-official-launch/?p=365010

(I think they are grouped by the hundred)

We need time stamps + torrents.

What browser are you using?

Is there a way to put time stamps for the different callers on the call in show like on youtube?

Soon there will be an interface where you can contribute any extra / missing podcast data you want. It would be reviewed by me or someone else and then added to the database.

There are currently a lot of timestamps saved which will be all be added at once. Although if that point in the show hasn't been loaded yet, skipping to that point may not be possible (still researching that).

Can you give any examples where this is not working as expected?

Thanks for making me double check this James. I remember searching fdrpodcasts for the "Friendship 101" show, but until coming back just now to find the original place I saw the video: https://board.freedomainradio.com/topic/36973-friendship-101/ I didn't realize that it was still a private one on youtube. As it was uploaded almost a year ago, I just kind of assumed, which would probably explain why it didn't come up in a search on fdrpodcasts. Testing again now and search appears to be working just fine. My apologies.

Soon there will be an interface where you can contribute any extra / missing podcast data you want. It would be reviewed by me or someone else and then added to the database.

There are currently a lot of timestamps saved which will be all be added at once. Although if that point in the show hasn't been loaded yet, skipping to that point may not be possible (still researching that).

Can you give any examples where this is not working as expected?

I just found a podcast in a long-forgotten folder in my PC named "FDR2211 Theology 101" the problem is that I cannot find it on http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/ .Are there any other podcasts missing? Also I notice that there are some holes in the list (ex: 2201-2199, 2501-2013 etc...)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.