My dream about Stefan ?

Slavik

I was in a dark alley it was night time, the scene switched to me picking up Stefan in a car and me driving himhome.  While I was driving him I wanted to ask him a question but it felt like I couldn't come up with one that was important enough to ask.  The scene briefly switched to Stefan being as tall as 10 story building, then back to me driving Stefan home in a car.  This time he was in the back seat which was now laid out folded and him laying on it with his feet up, and with headphones on.  Now the scene switched to me being in the elevator going up to his floor with him, we walked out of the elevator,I noticed there was a woman standing further away with the door open to his apartment.  Stefan turned to me and said "Ok, I now need you to turn around and walk away"The dream ended.

I am not sure what this means.  Im not sure what information to give, what relates.

Well thank you in advance

(...) I wanted to ask him a question but it felt like I couldn't come up with one that was important enough to ask. 

In real life as well, am I right? I know I've thought about calling in for some things, but now feel like the bar is too high. For how long have you been listening? When did you start regularly donating?

In real life as well, am I right? I know I've thought about calling in for some things, but now feel like the bar is too high. For how long have you been listening? When did you start regularly donating?

Hi, thank you for replying. Sounds about right, as far as the real life question goes.  I have been listening for a bit over a year, and donating about half way through. 

Okay, then maybe I was projecting. I'd still like to point out that without donating, he wouldn't get very far at all, and (as far as I can remember) during the last few months, there's been more talk about listeners' time being wasted, and that there's a queue. So that may be relevant. Another thing that comes to mind is that you describe this dream like it's a movie, without any expectation or emotion.

10 storey tall Stef sounds intimidating.

the size thing is very indicative. Do you feel intimidated to talk to him? Do you feel your questions, no matter how important, may not be worth talking to him about?

It's a huge question of your own capacity for self worth. I'm no king in confidence, but it sounds to me you need to feel okay with being able to ask him anything if you ever feel like it. What would it mean for your questions to remain unanswered? What would it mean to find out it wasn't worth asking? Or better yet, what would it mean to find out it was more valuable than you can ever imagine?

the size thing is very indicative. Do you feel intimidated to talk to him? Do you feel your questions, no matter how important, may not be worth talking to him about?

It's a huge question of your own capacity for self worth. I'm no king in confidence, but it sounds to me you need to feel okay with being able to ask him anything if you ever feel like it. What would it mean for your questions to remain unanswered? What would it mean to find out it wasn't worth asking? Or better yet, what would it mean to find out it was more valuable than you can ever imagine?

Hi Jamz, thanks for replying.  I understand the question part.  What confuses me is the end scene " the woman, by the way she looked angry, and Stefan telling me to turn around and walk away"  As if at first I was invited then rejected.

Hi Jamz, thanks for replying.  I understand the question part.  What confuses me is the end scene " the woman, by the way she looked angry, and Stefan telling me to turn around and walk away"  As if at first I was invited then rejected.

Did she remind you of any women in your life?

Well, if you can't figure it out, maybe that would be a good reason to call into the show and ask Stef directly ;)

LOL.  Was about to suggest the same thing. 

Stef sometimes places callers to the front of the line. 

I am in no way a credible dream analyst, however I like writing down & analyzing dreams as a hobby, so with that in mind, I'll just tell you what I think. :)

The whole dream represents your feeling about the FDR call-in shows. You try to think of a question to ask Stef, but can't come up with anything important enough to ask. I often feel this way about the call-in shows. I've never called in, because I always seem to find my own answers after reflecting on my own questions. The fact that you need to reserve a place in the call-in show long in advance really strengthens this feeling: if you're gonna call in, it must be worth it, and you gotta make sure it's a question you're not likely to answer yourself after some thought.

The scene then switches to Stefan being really, really tall, and shortly after you also see him super relaxed in the car with headphones. This represents the fact that you consider Stefan to be a powerful thinker and fluent speaker, who easily gets the upper hand in the most difficult conversations. You may perceive him as a rather intimidating conversation partner.

Stefan then says "Ok, I now need you to turn around and walk away". Stefan often has a lot of callers in the line and sometimes has no time to talk with all the people in it. This is just like an invitation into the show, only to be sent away afterwards.

Have you been thinking about calling in to the show, and particularly thinking about these factors?

I am in no way a credible dream analyst, however I like writing down & analyzing dreams as a hobby, so with that in mind, I'll just tell you what I think. :)

The whole dream represents your feeling about the FDR call-in shows. You try to think of a question to ask Stef, but can't come up with anything important enough to ask. I often feel this way about the call-in shows. I've never called in, because I always seem to find my own answers after reflecting on my own questions. The fact that you need to reserve a place in the call-in show long in advance really strengthens this feeling: if you're gonna call in, it must be worth it, and you gotta make sure it's a question you're not likely to answer yourself after some thought.

The scene then switches to Stefan being really, really tall, and shortly after you also see him super relaxed in the car with headphones. This represents the fact that you consider Stefan to be a powerful thinker and fluent speaker, who easily gets the upper hand in the most difficult conversations. You may perceive him as a rather intimidating conversation partner.

Stefan then says "Ok, I now need you to turn around and walk away". Stefan often has a lot of callers in the line and sometimes has no time to talk with all the people in it. This is just like an invitation into the show, only to be sent away afterwards.

Have you been thinking about calling in to the show, and particularly thinking about these factors?

Sounds right.  Thank you for replying

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.