Chicago Meetup May 24th

Melesina

The next Freedomain Radio Chicago Meetup is scheduled for Saturday, May 24th, at 2:00 p.m. The feedback we received encouraged us to plan the next one at the Local Root restaurant again.

There are two options for parking nearby:

• One is street parking available within walking distance (last meetup even as close as a half block). Street parking is payable in coins, the rate is $4.00 per hour, and payable in 2 hour increments.
  • The other option is parking garage. The cheapest parking garage nearest the venue is at 441 E. Erie at a rate of $16. It's located on the southeast corner of Erie Street and McClurg. Enter from Erie St, 1/2 block east of McClurg.
  • Laura suggests a great phone app called 'SpotHero' that offers a map of available parking which is helpful in locating further parking options.

Please RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/Freedomain-Radio/Chicago-IL/1155092/. If you don't have a Meetup account to RSVP, please contact me via the group facebook page (link below) or here by PM. This will help us keep an accurate count for reserving tables.

Additional information can be found on the Freedomain Radio Chicago Meetup Group facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/656575817730880/.

For more info about the venue and where it's located, visit their web site at www.localrootchicago.com.

There are plans being made for the next future Meetup to be an outdoor event at a nature preserve just outside Chicago. Keith and Laura are working on the location, so we'll have a reserved area for a cookout. Yay for warm weather in Chicago!

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow is the next Chicago Meetup and 9 have RSVP'd that they'll be there. For those attending (or interested in attending), if you don't have my number yet and need to reach me, the best way is to leave me a message on facebook.

At the previous Meetup, a few of us were there until 8:00 p.m., so if you want to attend but can't make the 2:00 start time, get in touch with me because we may still be there and welcome your company!

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

A great get-together of the Freedomain Radio Chicago Meetup Group was held on Saturday, May 24th. The meeting spanned two meal times, and went well into the evening, as the time flew by while engaging in amazing conversations.

It was decided to continue scheduling the Meetups for every two weeks, as it will provide more opportunity to members to attend (in case someone can't make a Meetup that's available to attend only once a month).

The venues will vary and will include meeting downtown and in the suburbs, as well as be dependent on the weather (as we are all familiar, summers in Chicagoland can be fleeting).

We have the next Meetup scheduled for Saturday, June 7th. Check out the posting in Meet 'n Greet or check out the links below.

For anyone who wants to join future Freedomain Radio Chicago Meetups, please visit these links for more details:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.