Atheist Memes?

• 3 weeks later...

There's a popular page on facebook dedicated to these and ironically the page belongs to God. https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove

I follow a couple of guys - one claiming to be God on twitter and another claiming to be Jesus H. Christ on Google+  Here are the links from another post I made: 

I probably should have posted them here, but they aren't exactly atheist as much as they are blasphemous. Laughing my ass off at some of their posts has become something of a guilty pleasure for me after deconverting from Christianity.

I follow a couple of guys - one claiming to be God on twitter and another claiming to be Jesus H. Christ on Google+  Here are the links from another post I made: 

I probably should have posted them here, but they aren't exactly atheist as much as they are blasphemous. Laughing my ass off at some of their posts has become something of a guilty pleasure for me after deconverting from Christianity.

I once replied to a poster titled "God Himself" and _pointed out a theological mistake_, no lightening yet, but I'm not taking any chances.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.