Android Device - Unable to play podcasts

IvanNH

Up until about a week or two ago I was able to play a podcast directly on the webpage without any issues. I have to now download the MP3 version to listen to one instead of directly listening to it through the website application. Not sure if this is something that changed with my phone or with the site. I have a Moto X running Android 4.4.2.

• 4 weeks later...

I just discovered the ability to use my phone for podcasts as well, and had the same issue. On the FDR website(opened on the web on my phone), it would not play when I pressed play... double checked on my laptop and it worked fine there. I then realized I could choose which one I wanted to listen to specifically, download the MP3, and I too tried "Player FM" which came with my android phone. works great. I can browse other things on my phone without interrupting the podcast (something i couldnt do listening through YouTube) and it has a super easy play/pause feature in my pull-down menu.

Still doesn't answer why it wont play from the original webpage.

• 4 weeks later...

I started to do the same thing after posting this, Downloading the MP3 works great for me. I just download it on my wireless at home and then have it available for whenever. I don't have to worry about using my data plan if not at home now :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.