The Truth About Michael Moore

Is it time yet?

The fight for $50m: Bowling For Columbine filmmaker Michael Moore claims wife of 22 years spent recklessly as they prepare for divorce trial

Michael Moore has taken on George Bush, the NRA and Wall Street in his documentaries.

Now the 60-year-old filmmaker is squabbling with his wife of 22 years, Kathleen Glynn, as they sort out their marital assets in preparation for their July divorce trial, The Smoking Gun reported on Thursday.

The large amount of money 56-year-old Glynn - who producer several of her husband's movies, including Fahrenheit 9/11 - spent on their lakefront mansion in Michigan will reportedly be examined closely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2649867/battling-millions-Michael-Moore-dukes-court-over.html

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, I had a mate at university who was a bit of a ‘trendy alternative lefty’ who’d really loved Moore’s films (and zeitgeist ect…) but by the time I met him he'd really grown to despised the bloke.

The thing that really did it was finding out, while in London he’d been staying in the Ritz-Carlton, but conducting interviews at a much cheaper hotel around the corner, to keep up that façade of being this radical outsider, just "an Average Joe from Flint, MI".

I find it ironic how he just kind of disappeared after the Bush administration. What happened to all that campaigning against war and shitty healthcare?

I saw this fat fuck actually make the argument "we support the people pf Syria (rebels)"

Yeah,., its not a war when his political tribe is flattning the place.

Yeah, I had a mate at university who was a bit of a ‘trendy alternative lefty’ who’d really loved Moore’s films (and zeitgeist ect…) but by the time I met him he'd really grown to despised the bloke.

The thing that really did it was finding out, while in London he’d been staying in the Ritz-Carlton, but conducting interviews at a much cheaper hotel around the corner, to keep up that façade of being this radical outsider, just "an Average Joe from Flint, MI".

Funny how the organizers of "occupy" were themselves staying in 800 usd a night bedrooms, who the hell was paying for that?

Why have a Truth vid about Moore? Even a third grader realizes this guy who has made millions of dollars can't be taken seriously when he promotes anti-capitalist ideas. Outside a small number of commies who think this guy has anything useful to offer, who would be the target audience?

Well he did made millions, so his "services" are in demand somehow...

His followers are like crazy cultists.. facts dont deter them from worshipping they guy

How the hell does he get laid,..,even an eliphant would not handle his size.

Why have a Truth vid about Moore? Even a third grader realizes this guy who has made millions of dollars can't be taken seriously when he promotes anti-capitalist ideas. Outside a small number of commies who think this guy has anything useful to offer, who would be the target audience?

No... no, they don't. I know plenty of people who not only support him, but think he's brilliant.

They can't tell his obviously manipulative use of editing basically means anything that he presents is BS since the bias is way too strong.

No... no, they don't. I know plenty of people who not only support him, but think he's brilliant.

They can't tell his obviously manipulative use of editing basically means anything that he presents is BS since the bias is way too strong.

A number of people support him, I agree. That is how Moore has amassed a small fortune. If someone thinks he is brilliant, I would say they have a blind spot to noticing counterfeit currency, which is probably due to something in their past.Nothing wrong with having a (strong) view/bias as long as it is consistent and logical. Moore's use of capitalism to point out the failure of capitalism does not quite meet that standard.

A number of people support him, I agree. That is how Moore has amassed a small fortune. If someone thinks he is brilliant, I would say they have a blind spot to noticing counterfeit currency, which is probably due to something in their past.Nothing wrong with having a (strong) view/bias as long as it is consistent and logical. Moore's use of capitalism to point out the failure of capitalism does not quite meet that standard.

More specifically I was referring to his approach of taking quotes out of context, intelligent editing of interviews to make it look like people have said things that they have no, and gross misinterpretations of facts. Essentially a gigantic version of confirmation bias.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.