#EndFathersDay

http://washingtonexaminer.com/endfathersday-the-latest-ridiculous-hashtag-from-the-feminist-outrage-machine/article/2549708

#EndFathersDay, the latest ridiculous hashtag from the feminist outrage machine

BY ASHE SCHOW JUNE 13, 2014 | 10:15 AM

Update 11:30 a.m.: It appears the hashtag was originally started as a joke from the troll website 4Chan but was picked up by feminists who were actually outraged.

I’m hesitant to give credence to this drivel, but some things are just so ridiculous they need to be mocked.

Apparently, Father’s Day is just another way of perpetuating the patriarchal dominance that is so rampant in American society. Forget that Mother’s Day is also a thing, that’s not important. All that matters is that we end a day dedicated to the monsters among us, or something.

*So* problematic that so many fellow women don't understand the importance of eliminating male dominance. #endfathersday #allmenareathreat— Tasha Polwright (@TashaPolwright) June 13, 2014

By that logic Mother’s Day promotes female dominance, but apparently that’s okay. Also, "all men are a threat"? Seriously?

Others also appear to be taking the hashtag seriously.

#EndFathersDay bc it's a celebration of patriarchy and oppression.— NayNay Thompson (@NayNayCantStop) June 13, 2014

Because all fathers do is oppress their children. There’s never been a good father ever in the history of ever.

The hashtag even brought out the cis haters:

Men (especially White cis men) are responsible for most of the discrimination and prejudices.#EndFathersDay #YesAllWomen

— Sarah All Inclusive (@InclusiveSarah) June 13, 2014

So don’t celebrate the father in your life who was not like that.

The hashtag – which apparently is not just a giant troll effort – promptly gained backlash from people who either had fathers or have the ability to think.

Really hoped #EndFathersDay was trolling but seeing a lot of sincerity. Y'all realize it's a difference between "father" & "deadbeat" right?— Alan Pyke (@PykeA) June 13, 2014

Apparently not.

#EndMothersDay too. End both actually, if you really think about it, there's nothing to celebrate when 90% of the parents in this world are fucking idiots. They dont'deserve a day. Women beat their kids.

#EndMothersDay

Looks like #EndFathersDay is a complete hoax, searching for the hashtag didn't seem to turn up any real calls to end father's day.

The article indicated that it started as a 4chan hoax, but that other people seemed to jump on the bandwagon and take it seriously, and agree with the premise.

How many people actually took it seriously calling to actually end father's day, though? Couldn't have been many because I did a search and all of the posts I saw were condemning it. Obviously I don't have the patience to scroll through *all* of the posts, but I did scroll through a few hundred.

Calling to #EndFathersDay is just so over the top, you have to realize that it's not a campaign that feminists would take up because it would completely discredit them by shedding light on their insanity.

Instead, they need to stick to memes that no one will challenge out of fear of being attacked and having their words twisted.

Notice that feminist memes are typically of the form: "do you still beat your wife?"

They have to set things up in such a way that disagreeing makes you look like you hate women or some such nonsense.

How would #EndFathersDay further that narrative? It doesn't.

(then again... #KillAllMen was real... yea, I don't know... people are just fucking insane)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.