FDR Dating Section

aleles

Hi everyone, is there a section on the forum dedicated specifically for FDR members looking to find like-minded partners for dating and marriage?

I only found random posts. Do you think there is enough demand/supply due to the gender biased nature of the FDR content?

Imagine, a few years from now. FDR dating service, "Our members build the happiest relationships on the planet!" :)

• Upvote 3

I might point you to the FDR meetup page (Link at the bottom of the page): MeetUp

From there you can meet people and things might evolve from there where you will either meet women at the meetups or more rational guys who might be able to introduce you to some of their friends. 

I also say you can find people to talk to. If you hang out in chat, friend people on the boards, join skype conversations, etc.

As far as turning FDR into a dating site or having a dating section, I think that FDR might not be quite popular enough in order to so that well and that Mike and Stef can spend their time in other areas better, but if someone else wanted to spend some time putting something together, it would be an interesting idea that I would be curious to see how it works out.

• Upvote 2

You can already use the resources of the board to connect with anyone. Even if the ratio is skewed, having a dating portal does allow romantic potentials to find each other unambiguously.

I don't know if it'll get done but the idea has been thrown around from time to time. It's an interesting idea. :)

• 8 months later...

Sorry just digging about in necrotic posts, but I just had this image of such a section becoming like a sort of naval vessel at sea, or a prison. There would be so few girls, so much competition and so many guys that we'd end up just saying "fuck it, we're both guys but wanna hook up anyway?"

Ratios not good enough, bottom line at the moment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.