Tiny Tweak with fdrpodcasts.com

I'm not sure if I'm just missing the option for this, but I noticed that when a podcast is finished--and since I guess it's how they are listed--the PRIOR podcast is played instead of the next one. I suggest a tweak so that autoplay goes UPWARD in the list since that's where podcasts go forward. For instance, I was listening to Screw the Rules Part 1, and instead of going up to play part 2, it went down to play Why Libertarianism Fails Part 3.

Obviously I could easily choose to play part 2 but for people who have it playing while doing other things, I think it'd be useful to have it programmed that way if possible.

You can sort by podcast number or by title alphabetically. By default it sorts by upload date in descending order, but you can change that simply by clicking the column headings.

My concern about making autoplay move upwards is that it's counterintuitive and not like iTunes or other players that have that feature.

If there is another solution that you think is preferable, I'm all ears. I'd like it to be as user-friendly as possible. User experience is my primary goal with the interface design.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.