Century of Enslavement: The History of the Federal Reserve

I've been making copies and circulating them around. It's most excellent and thorough, something I've grown to expect from Mr. Corbett. He is meticulous in his supporting documentation.

The Corbett Report, FDR and Gnostic Media are my top three podcasts I listen too with regularity. Couldn't possibly recomend this more strongly.

In addition to the video you linked above, there is a web page devoted to it which contains a transcript and links to his source materials and research that backs up what he documents in the video.

The animated 30 minute film "the American Dream" is better (read:more entertaining)

It's good to get exposure to it, even better to share it with people.

I feel like an Amways salesperson or a Mormon sometimes, like I might as well be going door-to-door asking people if they've heard of the truth about the Federal Reserve.

I've seen the American Dream video, and I agree it's pretty good, but disagree it's better.

But that's a subjective, blanket judgement.

The truth is that different styles and presentation formats are needed to reach the widest audience. For an audience like those here at FDR, who presumably have a few more active brain cells than the average wo/man on the street, people that have a higher propensity of requiring strong empirical evidence, Century of Enslavement provides all that with transcripts and source documentation which is lacking in the American Dream video.

But given how dry and uninteresting most people perceive the topic of economics to be and that a huge portion of the population are full of apathy, especially the heavily indoctrinated youth, American Dream may be better suited to reach that audience. In fact, I've been looking for material for a younger demographic and that fits the bill nicely.

Thanks for your bringing American Dream back to my awareness mthenke. Perhaps others would be willing to share DVDs, podcasts and other wake up tools here and provide the reasons why they believe they're good tools to reach people.

How about it- what's your take on this Century of Enslavement video and do you have other tools you found to be effective?

Here's the American Dream video on youtube:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.