Chicago Meetup August 2nd, 2014

Melesina

Thanks, Millie.  I joined the Meetup group, and just RSVPd.  What El line do I take from downtown, and what's the best stop to get off at?  I'm coming in from the 'burbs on the Metra.

Thanks, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Metra runs two lines near the venue; the Union Pacific North Line (UP-N) and the Union Pacific Northwest Line (UP-NW), both of which stop at the Clybourn Station at 2001 N. Ashland Ave. which is 1.95 miles from Cassava's. Here's a Metra link with the details: Metra System Map: Clyborn Station.

Hope that helps and look forward to meeting you, too!

Thanks, Millie.  I'll be coming in on a different line, so it looks like I'll be walking a couple blocks from Union Station to the Brown Line, and getting off at Belmont - not the most interactive of maps, though (imagine that from a gov't website).  See you as close to 2:00 as the system allows!

Well, crud... missed the asterisk to the tiny footnote that said no weekend service at my station... found out from a jogger, and the parking at the next station was so inaccessible, I missed the train there by about 2 minutes :sad:

If you get this in time, how late do you all hang out?  Next train is at 2:00, so I wouldn't get there until probably 4:00.

Well, crud... missed the asterisk to the tiny footnote that said no weekend service at my station... found out from a jogger, and the parking at the next station was so inaccessible, I missed the train there by about 2 minutes :sad:

If you get this in time, how late do you all hang out?  Next train is at 2:00, so I wouldn't get there until probably 4:00.

It was great meeting you on Saturday, Anjin-san! I'm glad you were able to make it!

Had a great Chicago FDR Meetup on Saturday, August 2nd, with 9 in attendance!

If you're interested in attending future Chicago FDR Meetups, watch here in the Meet 'n Greet category for postings or check out http://www.meetup.com/Freedomain-Radio/Chicago-IL/ for the latest schedule of events.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.