FDR Meetup - Feedback

NigelW

Hello,

I am looking for feedback regarding on how best to organize an FDR meetup. It is something I think I can add tremendous value in with my spare time.

The starting point would be tonight. We went through UPB in a nutshell and attempted to argue either side of every point. I got a lot of value out of it.

I see my group organizing future meetups and I am wondering what everyone else is doing to have major success in this realm.

The goal is to create a strong association of people that will hopefully help them live their values. The focus being on meeting people where they are at and connecting. Like I said we started with looking at UPB, but where to next?

This is very new to me and I would love an expert opinion.

Thank you,

NW

• Upvote 2

Hello,

I am looking for feedback regarding on how best to organize an FDR meetup. It is something I think I can add tremendous value in with my spare time.

The starting point would be tonight. We went through UPB in a nutshell and attempted to argue either side of every point. I got a lot of value out of it.

I see my group organizing future meetups and I am wondering what everyone else is doing to have major success in this realm.

The goal is to create a strong association of people that will hopefully help them live their values. The focus being on meeting people where they are at and connecting. Like I said we started with looking at UPB, but where to next?

This is very new to me and I would love an expert opinion.

Thank you,

NW

Hi Nigel. It's great that you're working to organize Meetups in your area!

A couple of articles on this site you might find helpful:

FDR Meetup Connects Us With Others

Tips for Starting & Organizing FDR Meetups

As Jack mentioned above (thank you Jack!), there's also a Freedomain Radio Meetup Organizers' group on facebook. If you'd be interested in joining, let me know what town in which you're organizing Meetups and request to join at https://www.facebook.com/groups/FDRMeetupOrganizers/.

And as Wes mentioned (thank you Wes!), there's also the site at freedomainradiomeetup.com that provides articles written by other organizers, where they share their experiences and tips for organizing Meetups, that you might find useful.

Look forward to hearing from you! :)

Melesina

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.