Hot Crazy Matrix - A Man's Guide to Women

Alan C.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't find the description to be accurate, not did I find the prescription (to men) very helpful. 

I read a lot of Roosh, Roissy, and Rollo, so I hold no illusions about the nature of women.  But I think their information about women is so much more valuable than this video is. 

The intent of this is obviously humour, not to be a practical guide to happiness in relationships.

It's very funny it plays on all the stereotypes, which unfortunately have a fair degree of truth behind them in society - that men just want the hottest woman they can find and it's a balancing act of that vs. unpleasant personal qualities... And that women will completely disregard a man's personal and physical characteristics if he's wealthy enough.

Of course, not everyone's like that. But what does that matter. Not all redheads, people named Tiffany and hairdressers are crazy either, (strippers maybe). It's supposed to be tongue in cheek. They're all laughing in the video, not taking notes like it's a university lecture. I've never been able to understand how people get offended by comedy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.